SEPTEMBER 8-10, 2022 MIAMI, FLORIDA AND ONLINE
CEU 2022 Program
Clinical Endocrinology Update is the leading meeting for physicians and researchers looking for the information and skills needed to keep their endocrine practice up to date in patient care. Each of the three days will feature 19.75 hours of live programming, with each timeslot featuring three concurrent sessions. While attendees will have to select one session to watch live, all sessions will be recorded and accessible online 72 hours after their conclusion, allowing you to enjoy on-demand access to educational content.
CEU 2022 is certified for 28 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, ABIM MOC Points, and AAPA Category 1 CME Credits and Nursing Contact Hours (including nine pharmacotherapeutic contact hours).
CEU 2022 consists of 42 presentations – featuring live Q&A – under these categories:
- Calcium & Bone
- Female Reproduction
- Lipid & Obesity
- Male Reproduction
- Transgender Care
There are two ways to experience CEU 2022:CEU 2022 will be offered in a hybrid format for the first time, allowing users to participate either in person or online. Take advantage of each format's benefits and choose the best option for you.
In personJoin us in Miami, where you can make connections and learn from others in a setting that will allow for intimate conversations with colleagues you may not have seen in years.
Joining In Person Means You Can:
- Interact with experts in small sessions that allow for in-depth discussions.
- Meet and socialize with like-minded peers during and after the meeting.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of Miami as you wind down after each day's sessions.
VirtuallyCan't make it to Miami this year? No problem! Tune in to our virtual program.
Joining Virtually Means You Can:
- Learn from experts on your computer or mobile device from the comforts of home or work.
- Save on travel and lodging without missing out on the latest clinical developments in endocrinology.
Event InformationSeptember 8-10, 2022
Important DatesApril 12, 2022:
July 28, 2022:
Early Registration Deadline