SEPTEMBER 8-10, 2022 ONLINE MEETING
CEU 2022 ProgramClinical Endocrinology Update (CEU) 2022 has officially concluded!
CEU is the leading meeting for physicians and researchers looking for the information and skills needed to keep their endocrine practice up to date in patient care. Each of the three days will feature 19.75 hours of live programming, with each timeslot featuring three concurrent sessions. While attendees will have to select one session to watch live, all sessions will be recorded and accessible online 72 hours after their conclusion, allowing you to enjoy on-demand access to educational content.
Experience CEU 2022 OnlineRegistrants can access the virtual platform and log in using their Endocrine Society credentials. Please note that no content will be shared on Wednesday, September 7, and the program will begin promptly on Thursday, September 8. Review the CEU 2022 schedule for information about session start times.
Earn a total of:
- 28 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and AAPA Category 1 CME Credits and Nursing Contact Hours (including 9 pharmacotherapeutic contact hours)
- 19.75 ABIM MOC Points
CEU 2022 consists of 42 presentations – featuring live Q&A – under these categories:
- Calcium & Bone
- Female Reproduction
- Lipid & Obesity
- Male Reproduction
- Transgender Care
Joining Virtually Means You Can:
- Learn from experts on your computer or mobile device from the comforts of home or work.
- Save on travel and lodging without missing the latest clinical developments in endocrinology
- Tune in to watch the latest expert recommendation from 28 speakers and engage in insightful discussion from the comforts of home or work.
- Receive the latest recommendations in Adrenal, Calcium & Bone, Diabetes, Reproductive Endocrinology, Obesity & Lipids, Pituitary, Thyroid, and Transgender Care.
- With 42 sessions and 19.5 hours of live programming across nine topical areas, there is something for every specialty in endocrinology.
- Earn 28 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, ABIM MOC Points, and AAPA Category 1 CME Credits and Nursing Contact Hours.
Event InformationSeptember 8-10, 2022
Important DatesApril 12, 2022:
July 28, 2022
Early Registration Deadline